These handy warning signs of health come from Real Health. I love them – they mess with your head in the most wonderful way!
- Increased awareness & appreciation of yourself
- Tendency to set aside time to relax & meditate
- Persistent ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Persistent ability to maintain close relationships
- Chronic appetite for physical activity & healing food
- Acute and chronic attacks of laughter
- A compulsion to take pleasure & fun
- Repeated bouts of hope & optimism
- A chronic condition of caring for your body
- Recurrent rejection of worry & despair
Sadly, we need to advise that two Auckland vegetarian cafes have closed and ta hird one is no longer vegetarian.
Closed are the very popular vegan Cosset Cafe in Mt Albert Road – for family reasons – and the well known and much loved Blue Bird Cafe in Dominion Road. Hopefully the Blue Bird will find new premises soon – if you’d like to know when they do, send an email to the chef Toshala and she’ll add you to the mailing list for updates.
And in a further loss for West Auckland, Ethos Cafe at East West Organics Superstore in Portage Road, New Lynn, is no longer vegetarian.
Now for the good news …
… the excellent little Indian cafe Mumbai Chaat in Taylor Street, Blockhouse Bay, continues to supply meals and snacks Wednesday-Sunday. Menu and opening hours are here
Hot tip: Their masala dosas are superbly light, crisp and savoury.